- CT Hours of Operation Christmas 2013Read More
- Contingency measures for Aratere disruptionRead More
- Celebrating 150 years of Rail in NZRead More
- CT Site Wanganui relocation to Gilberd StreetRead More
- New rolling stock order confirmedRead More
- Cat-in-the–box Chiefie reunited with familyRead More
- Palmerston North train unlocks possibility for ‘super’ freight service to ChristchurchRead More
- New Rolling Stock proves its worthRead More
- Longer log trains running on key forestry routeRead More
- New lease on life for popular wagon classRead More
- One freight train can take up to 100 trucks off the roadRead More
- Rail Ferry DrydockRead More
- Youngest train driver takes first soloRead More
- KiwiRail wins business from courier companyRead More
- Further investment in rail line between Hamilton and TaurangaRead More
- KiwiRail to begin new log service to Wellington from WairarapaRead More
- Freight growth continues but decrease in full year results forecastRead More
- Take care at level crossings along busy train lineRead More
- Dispatch - Freight Newsletter December 2011Read More
- KiwiRail continues to build a stronger foundation for the futureRead More
- KiwiRail sees strong growth at Southdown Freight TerminalRead More
- Getting closer to customersRead More
- Log carrying capacityRead More
- Order placed for more new locomotivesRead More
- Freight Handling Code (FHC)Read More
Simple options to get you moving.
Moving your domestic freight with KiwiRail Freight could cost you less than you think. In many cases long-haul rail freight works out cheaper than road. We can deliver a container to you to load, then collect and deliver it to the destination. It's not only cheaper but also easier than you imagine.
Use our simple pricing estimator to see how much you could save by using KiwiRail Freight.
Pricing is GST exclusive and is based on KiwiRail container terminal to container terminal only, excluding fuel adjustment factor, container hire and any roading charges. Importers/Exporters please use booking enquiry link below.
The pricing provided in this estimate calculator is indicative only and does not include road transport costs in addition to rail freight from the rail line to the end destination point. The nature of the product you wish to freight may also affect the end quoted price. Actual pricing may vary. Call us on 0800 351 351 for a full and detailed quote.