- CT Hours of Operation Christmas 2013Read More
- Contingency measures for Aratere disruptionRead More
- Celebrating 150 years of Rail in NZRead More
- CT Site Wanganui relocation to Gilberd StreetRead More
- New rolling stock order confirmedRead More
- Cat-in-the–box Chiefie reunited with familyRead More
- Palmerston North train unlocks possibility for ‘super’ freight service to ChristchurchRead More
- New Rolling Stock proves its worthRead More
- Longer log trains running on key forestry routeRead More
- New lease on life for popular wagon classRead More
- One freight train can take up to 100 trucks off the roadRead More
- Rail Ferry DrydockRead More
- Youngest train driver takes first soloRead More
- KiwiRail wins business from courier companyRead More
- Further investment in rail line between Hamilton and TaurangaRead More
- KiwiRail to begin new log service to Wellington from WairarapaRead More
- Freight growth continues but decrease in full year results forecastRead More
- Take care at level crossings along busy train lineRead More
- Dispatch - Freight Newsletter December 2011Read More
- KiwiRail continues to build a stronger foundation for the futureRead More
- KiwiRail sees strong growth at Southdown Freight TerminalRead More
- Getting closer to customersRead More
- Log carrying capacityRead More
- Order placed for more new locomotivesRead More
- Freight Handling Code (FHC)Read More
Track your freight online.
Please enter your customer reference, waybill or container number in the appropriate field below to find its current location.
Using the Freight Tracking service
You can track your consignment using either the customer reference number, booking reference number or the wagon or container number.
You are welcome to use one of our demonstration entries: ConNote01 (Customer Reference Number), or Wgn01, Wgn02 or Cont01 (Container/Wagon Number)
What You See
You will see the current status for each of the items associated with your consignment. You can also click on "History" to view the history for the item. There is also an option to drill down to obtain more information on a consignment by clicking on any item displayed in red.
For wagons or containers, the current location of the equipment will be displayed.